- Address geocoding from CSV file
- Map of USA states
- Visualize business sales data
- Data mining or marker clustering map
- Filter map markers by category
- Map with routes and multiple layers
- Store locator in France
- Generate maps from spreadsheet data
- ZIP code search on congressional map
- Present multiple database stats
- Density choropleth map
- Census data and demographics map
- Make an online interactive image map
- Route map of rally across provinces
- Crowd sourcing map
- Geographic regions on Google Maps
- Driving routes between locations
Congressional District Map with ZIP Code Search
Showcase > Map solution based on Google map >
This demo shows the usage of Geocoding API of Google Maps to decipher the exact location of the ZIP code, and highlight the corresponding congressional district the ZIP code locates. You can enter a ZIP code underneath the map and click "Search" to see the result.
- Google Maps in normal view with congressional districts overlay.
- ZIP code search which uses the geocoding API from Google to resolve the ZIP code into respective longitude and latitude values
- Match the resulting coordinates with the boundaries of congressional districts
- If there is a match, the corresponding congressional district would be centered and lighted up in red
- The exact location of the ZIP code would be displayed as a pin
Note: The demo here uses congressional districts coordinates up to 1 decimal place. Contact Us for more accurate datasets.
Video Tutorials for Creating Maps Online
Creates interactive map and custom image map online without programming. Watch our video tutorials below:
How to create an interactive map by using GMap Editor
How to add markers in the Google Map Editor
Try it free to create maps online.