- Address geocoding from CSV file
- Map of USA states
- Visualize business sales data
- Data mining or marker clustering map
- Filter map markers by category
- Map with routes and multiple layers
- Store locator in France
- Generate maps from spreadsheet data
- ZIP code search on congressional map
- Present multiple database stats
- Density choropleth map
- Census data and demographics map
- Make an online interactive image map
- Route map of rally across provinces
- Crowd sourcing map
- Geographic regions on Google Maps
- Driving routes between locations
Create Heat Map (Choropleth Map) Online
Showcase > Map solution based on Google map >
Choropleth Map is a geographical presentation of data in numerical values using colors. We have developed choropleth mapping to our Google Map Builder, to support import data from Excel file and generate color gradient on map. This is a simple way to visualize location-based data across a geographic area .
- Generate Heat Map (Choropleth Map) to visualize the location-based data by highlighting trends and distributions across a geographic area.
- Add Map Legend (Map Key) to help users understand what the map represents.
- The Online Map Creator supports to Import Data from Excel file or CSV Text file.
Video Tutorials for Creating Maps Online
Creates interactive map and custom image map online without programming. Watch our video tutorials below:
How to create an interactive map by using GMap Editor
How to add markers in the Google Map Editor
Try it free to create maps online.