- Address geocoding from CSV file
- Map of USA states
- Visualize business sales data
- Data mining or marker clustering map
- Filter map markers by category
- Map with routes and multiple layers
- Store locator in France
- Generate maps from spreadsheet data
- ZIP code search on congressional map
- Present multiple database stats
- Density choropleth map
- Census data and demographics map
- Make an online interactive image map
- Route map of rally across provinces
- Crowd sourcing map
- Geographic regions on Google Maps
- Driving routes between locations
- Annotated Interactive Metro Map
Create Data Clustering Live Maps, Data Mining Maps
Showcase > Map solution based on Google map >
Clustering is a way to group pinpoints on the map based on some factors, such as proximity or by the map data. This makes the map leaner and cleaner without flooding the map with overlapping pinpoints for large datasets, which is difficult to navigate and distinguish from each other. Clustering also helps improving the perceived performance of the map.
- Data clustered automatically to improve visualization and avoids overcrowding for large datasets.
- Further customization can be done for your own set of data and how clustering works, for example, by proximity or by data in your dataset.
- Perform data mining with spatial distribution and interpolation to show geographical distribution
Video Tutorials for Creating Maps Online
Creates interactive map and custom image map online without programming. Watch our video tutorials below:
How to create an interactive map by using GMap Editor
How to add markers in the Google Map Editor
Try it free to create maps online.