- Address geocoding from CSV file
- Map of USA states
- Visualize business sales data
- Data mining or marker clustering map
- Filter map markers by category
- Map with routes and multiple layers
- Store locator in France
- Generate maps from spreadsheet data
- ZIP code search on congressional map
- Present multiple database stats
- Density choropleth map
- Census data and demographics map
- Make an online interactive image map
- Route map of rally across provinces
- Crowd sourcing map
- Geographic regions on Google Maps
- Driving routes between locations
- Annotated Interactive Metro Map
Density Heat Map
Showcase > Map solution based on Google map >
We can create custom maps to show your locations as density heat maps. We can also visualize the data value of each location using density heat maps. The samples below consist of a dataset of over 40,000 points, and the coverage across the world can be easily identified .
Heat map generated by native heat map API from Google Maps
Heat map generated by Fusion Table data using Google Maps
These density maps are created using different ways - the native heat map layer API and the Fusion Table API. The heat map layer API provides more flexibility in terms of the opacity and color gradient settings, but the heat map pattern is rendered directly on your browser. The Fusion Table sample has the data stored on Google Fusion Table, The heat map pattern is rendered on server so it loads faster. However, it does not provide any gradient settings.
If you are interested in creating these maps, please feel free to contact us with your map requirements.
Video Tutorials for Creating Maps Online
Creates interactive map and custom image map online without programming. Watch our video tutorials below:
How to create an interactive map by using GMap Editor
How to add markers in the Google Map Editor
Try it free to create maps online.