- Address geocoding from CSV file
- Map of USA states
- Visualize business sales data
- Data mining or marker clustering map
- Filter map markers by category
- Map with routes and multiple layers
- Store locator in France
- Generate maps from spreadsheet data
- ZIP code search on congressional map
- Present multiple database stats
- Density choropleth map
- Census data and demographics map
- Make an online interactive image map
- Route map of rally across provinces
- Crowd sourcing map
- Geographic regions on Google Maps
- Driving routes between locations
- Annotated Interactive Metro Map
Filter Place Markers by Category
After you have added multiple markers to the map, you could enable the Category Legends function, which allows visitors to filter useful information that they are looking for. Viewers can control types of items to be shown on the map by just checking specific boxes in the map legend.
- Filter the map overlays to show or hide on the map.
- Group overlays (e.g. markers, lines) into different categories.
- Display individual map layer by checking the boxes in Category Legend panel.
Video Tutorials for Creating Maps Online
Creates interactive map and custom image map online without programming. Watch our video tutorials below:
How to create an interactive map by using GMap Editor
How to add markers in the Google Map Editor
Try it free to create maps online.
HTML5 Maps With Cross Device Capability
iMapBuilder HTML5 mapping software creates interactive map that supports desktops, tablets and mobile (e.g. iPhone and Android devices). Various overlays can be added into the map without coding knowledge.
Download the trial to create your own map.