- Address geocoding from CSV file
- Map of USA states
- Visualize business sales data
- Data mining or marker clustering map
- Filter map markers by category
- Map with routes and multiple layers
- Store locator in France
- Generate maps from spreadsheet data
- ZIP code search on congressional map
- Present multiple database stats
- Density choropleth map
- Census data and demographics map
- Make an online interactive image map
- Route map of rally across provinces
- Crowd sourcing map
- Geographic regions on Google Maps
- Driving routes between locations
- Annotated Interactive Metro Map
Route Map of Rally Across Provinces
This is a map made for a rally across provinces of Nigeria. We have used standard Google Maps features, such as pinpoints and route drawing to show stopover points and the route of the trip. The map is made to be animated along the path of the rally, and it is connected to the database to show information per stopover points.
- Special graphical icons to denote the start and end of the rally.
- Details of stopover displayed automatically in a side panel when a location is reached. Possible to display these information inside a speech bubble
- Standard marker icon to denote stopover locations.
- Route drawing to show the actual path run by the rally.
- Details of stopover is driven by a database.
- 3 different modes to toggle the route: route which has been travelled, to be travelled and the whole path.
Video Tutorials for Creating Maps Online
Creates interactive map and custom image map online without programming. Watch our video tutorials below:
How to create an interactive map by using GMap Editor
How to add markers in the Google Map Editor
Try it free to create maps online.